Gambeson Medieval Armor Padding – Large White & Red
- Full body padding Gambeson
- Recommended for reenactors and combat use
- Gambeson is built of fine quality cotton fabric
- Handmade item
- Color ;White And Red
5 in stock
- Gambeson Medieval Armor Padding – Large white & Red
- Small – Chest-38″ Length From Shoulder-40.6″ Sleeve-22″
- Medium – Chest-41″ Length From Shoulder-40.6″ Sleeve-22″
- Large – Chest-44″ Length From Shoulder-40.6″ Sleeve-22″
- X-Large – Chest-47″ Length From Shoulder-40.6″ Sleeve-22″
- XX-Large – Chest-50″ Length From Shoulder-41.3″ Sleeve-25″
- XXX-Large – Chest-54″ Length From Shoulder-41.3″ Sleeve-26″
Gambeson (also aketon, padded jack or arming doublet) is a padded defensive jacket, worn as armour separately, . Usually constructed of linen or wool, the stuffing varied, and could be for example scrap cloth or horse hair. During the 14th century, illustrations usually show buttons or laces up the front.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.